Old May 23rd 10, 05:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough[_2_]

Default RCC Tokens

On 5/22/2010 10:43 PM, Reid Goldsborough wrote:

Poking around a little bit ... Here's a thread from 2003 indicating that
the first RCC medal, the one ember, did sell for $10 when introduced.
It's not clear if they were all sold in this way. But they soon wound up
on eBay, with some hammer prices exceeding $100.

Did anybody here actually buy one of the original RCC one ember tokens
for $10? In Google Grouping around, I noticed a lot of discussion of
them before they were sold and discussion of them selling on eBay
afterward. But I couldn't find any announcement that they were finished
and now for sale. This was eight years ago, but I don't remember this
either.

--

Consumer: http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom