Old December 24th 14, 03:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Hello????

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:01:04 PM UTC-5, Eric Babula wrote:
Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

So, I just happened to be jonesin for some coin chatter, so I came
to RCC. But, I see there's been very little going on, here. There
are a few old-timer lurkers around, right???

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

So, where are all the older RCCers I used to read? Let's see - who
can I remember???

Bruce Remick
Eric Tillery
Bill Krummel
Michael Benveniste
Frank Provasek
Jud
Jerry Dennis
Bob Rudd
Ira Stein
Barry
Christa
Ken Barr

Have you all gone to another site, to talk coins?

Eric Babula

I haven't been over to check out rec.collecting.coins in years. I was heavily in here reading, years ago when AOL had its newsgroups. Then when they dropped the groups, I kept up on another provider, Bellsouth/AT&T. When they dropped their newsfeeds, I sort of lost interest in trying to keep up with the group. I wasn't a heavy player here, but did enjoy the group, and ran the RCC Christmas swap for 2 years. I still have a fantastic ANACS AU58 $2.50 gold indian that the group got me as a present after running the swap the second year. I also still have my 2002 Flamedrake 5 embers token, that I keep in my small token collection. Just a coincidence I came by and saw this thread. I was thinking about the old Christmas swaps, and decided to look up the group to see what was up.

Robert Shaw