Old June 25th 05, 11:02 PM
John Pelan

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:52:43 GMT, Doug McClure
wrote:

Adams Avenue has a handful of stores, starting at "The Prince and the
Pauper" at the west end and perhaps Adams Avenue Books if the furthest
east. You probably won't want to walk the entire length and back, but
you can visit them all easily with a car.

Just a handful? That's teh street I was thinking of... It's been ten
years, but I'm sorry to hear that the number of shops has dwindled so
much. I do remember it as being a hell of a hike, (the 98 degree
temperature not helping a whole lot). Still, I did pick up some nice
items for pretty reasonable prices.

Cheers,

John