Old February 5th 05, 02:44 AM
John Patrick

John Ahnen wrote:
Sorry about that Chief... Hopefully this is the correct link. Still
have
some newbish to work out now and then.

I was interested in the $5 Maple Leafs, but at $8 shipping (insured
Priority Mail, I understand), seems a bit much.

Insured first class would be fine for the single coin lots.

But, you posted your S/H/I and I at least thank you for that. You
have the right to charge whatever you feel like for S/H/I, but when
the shipping costs are a decent fraction (or multiples) of the
coin price, don't expect to get many bids from me.

Yet $8 for the partial type set is reasonable. And that auction
I will be watching.

John
'$8 is more than enough'