Old June 5th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RF

Default Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

On Jun 4, 10:41*pm, "Brian Oakley" wrote:
I agree Jerry. *The ones persecuting him dont understand that he does it
because he loves them and and cares about what happens to them. They have a
right to what ever religion they choose, but handing out a coin with a Bible
verse on it is hardly forcing them to convert. Ill be praying for this
soldier.

He disobeyed a standing order in a war zone.
At MINIMUM he should spend some time in the stockade, where he will
hopefully learn how to follow orders.
Were I in command, I'd give him a dishonorable discharge and a few
years (5 at least) in Ft. Leavenworth to repent.