Old July 9th 05, 12:27 AM
Wildwood

"Frank Provasek" , we accidentally replaced your
heart with a baked potato. You have about three seconds to live.

I don't appreciate my name being brought up in this topic. Notice how an
AMOE
has posted this in RCC. Should we try to get their ISP accounts cancelled
for
interupting "our little newsgroup" as they say when we post there?

Why don't we all report all of the forgeries that were made of posts
that were originally only made in AMOE to stir up crap between AMOE
and RCC again?

I'm posting all of the headers in another post... all of the faked
posts with an Earthlink user in DALLAS who is impersonating AMOEers
*should* be reported to .