Old May 5th 04, 07:32 PM
Bluesea

"Juan" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I recently have received some "complaints" from some friends and
coworkers about my handwriting. It is cursive, and I use F/M nibs (of
course fps). What's going on? My handwriting is not bad; it is not
like that rounded and separated letters some (most) people use though.
A coworker even suggested me to use printing (!!!???)
Do I have to pretend I'm in kindergarden so as my handwriting can be
read or what? Has anyone had similar experiences?

Note: I know that since you haven't seen my handwriting it might seem
hard to have an opinion, but trust me, it is not bad, just cursive
with a fountain pen.

Juan

Yeah, opinions are subjective and since we can't see a sample here, all we
have to go by is what you posted.

You say it's not bad, yet you've had friends and co-workers complain and one
even suggested that you print.

Do the math.

(Have you tried an XF nib? My writing looks much nicer w/ an XF than with a
M.)

--
~~Bluesea~~