Old May 5th 04, 05:42 PM
morten

(Juan) wrote in message . com...
Hi, I recently have received some "complaints" from some friends and
coworkers about my handwriting. It is cursive, and I use F/M nibs (of
course fps). What's going on? My handwriting is not bad; it is not
like that rounded and separated letters some (most) people use though.
A coworker even suggested me to use printing (!!!???)
Do I have to pretend I'm in kindergarden so as my handwriting can be
read or what? Has anyone had similar experiences?

Note: I know that since you haven't seen my handwriting it might seem
hard to have an opinion, but trust me, it is not bad, just cursive
with a fountain pen.

Juan

Just be happy you're not left handed. When pressed, I can write in a
fashion that is legible to most people, but that involves slow-mo,
tongue between teeth, head bobbing like a 6 year old effort. my
normal script is legible to me, and me alone. Even my wife of 15
years can't make out a word. I hate it. Now, there is a simple
method of training young lefties to write legibly (as simple as
turning the page a bit and changing angle). While I've tried to
master this, it gives me headaches. I wish that method had been known
when I was a kid. At least my script is a conversation starter.
"Good God! Can you read that?!"