Old February 4th 05, 02:39 AM

Default 1968-D Silver half-dollar

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I have a 1968-D half
dollar that I could swear is more silver than copper. There is no
visible copper tone on the eadge of the coin; It is normally quite
apparent. It is tarnishing more like silver, as compared to the other
coins in my collection, and produces a different, higher, tone when
dropped, or struck by another object.

I have not been able to find any websites that talk about such a coin
ever being made and didn't want to feal like an idiot taking it in to a
coin shop.

If anyone has any input as to if this coin might be worth anything, or
is in any special, I would be very appreciative.

Brian