Old December 7th 03, 01:12 AM
SolomonDCramer

Mike,

We've got one auction up there right now with 1M+ cards, and are going to have
6 more running in the next few days all with a million cards each for people
who just want a ton of cards (ID vintageauctions on ebay for anyone
interested). That'll mostly clear out the one warehouse I want to close out -
then in January we'll start having some "smaller" auctions in terms of
quantity, but much better in terms of quality. I don't think many people
understand the logistics in selling 20,000,000 cards as we've done this last
quarter!