Old November 8th 03, 10:30 AM
MikeCouil

And now I get to critique

QBs I'd much rather have than Plummer:

Bulger---You or I could throw for 150 yards a game with that offense and that

field

Warner---Not even a starter, let alone a top 10 QB.

Green--He's one of my 10
Favre-- One of the greats but anyone who thinks he isn't on the decline has

their head buried in the sand. He's only got 2 seasons left in the tank
McNabb--You sure about this one? Hes looked AWFUL bad this season. He's not

on my top 10 list.
Vick--HURT. He's on my top 10 and is obviously one of the leagues ultimate

weapons
K Collins--Another guy who has looked laughable this season. How can you nock

Plummer but tout Collins? Not on my list
McNair--League MVP thus far
Culpepper--Stud
Manning--Stud
Bledsoe--There was a great article on si.com about Bledsoe recently. It talks

about how little he has done throughout this career but yet everyone still
believes he's one of the leagues best.
Brady--My personal runner up for MVP thus far

that's 12.--many of whom you vastly overrate.

QBs who are close to Plummer, I'd still rank above:
Garcia--Has looked VERY old this season. QB in a great system and still

hasn't looked good this season.

Pennington--Stud
Carr--Stud
Harrington--LOL. Are you serious? They would have benched him already if it

werent' for the fact that hey have NOBODY behind him.