Old July 28th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,dc.general,soc.culture.filipino
Andy Drake

Default WARNING: Re Mark Bardell of near Wash.D.C.?? Victims to Collect Rewards

I've heard that Mr Bardell moved to CA a few weeks ago.

Also, I wonder if Grosvenor declared all the monies made from the sale
of his stamps through Mr B. to the Canadian Government. I'll have to
track down Mr B. and see if he still has that information so that he
can supply it to them. After all, there's nothing that the Canadian
Government likes worse than a tax cheat.