Old July 2nd 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Sam

Default Research Study on Women's Thoughts

" I don't believe you. Why would Psychology students perform a
non-statistically correct, self-selecting survey?

No, you have other motives."

Kris

The interesting part of this "issue" is the sites where she posted this
thread. My understanding is that they are interested in the thoughts
and ideas of women who have had a "stressful situation", ahem... and
some of the groups would have strong interest in them (feminism,
prison, support.rape.survivors, psychology, etc), but I'm not sure why
they targetted collecting books, tv game shows, pets.dog.behavior,
animals.horses.breeding, or movies.silent.