Old January 8th 08, 06:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Noodles kaput-2 auctions- 2 no bids ??

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 06:32:42 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

looks like Hillary may very well lose- again- we'll see snip

Idiot...she WILL lose New Hampshire...the late polling's pretty
convincing, although it's from Zogby, one of the most stilted polls
out there. Last night showed a "bump" for Hillary. She is NOT losing
by 13 points, more like around 8, in my book

Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA is a paranoid delusional nut bag who lives
on Usenet through the "Usenet for 'Tards" interface, Google Groups. He
lives a fantasy life there, making wild accusations and predictions,
and formerly used that venue to threaten people with violence and
"legal action."

Kill file the following:

Done.