Old October 9th 20, 06:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Is anybody reading this NG?

"David E. Ross" wrote in message ...

On 10/8/2020 2:24 PM, Victor Manta wrote:
The last posting on RCSD was on 5/15/2020, then nothing newer came...

I still remember that a long time ago there were here over 1000 posting in
month.

Victor Manta, PWO

To have a complete, comprehensive collection would be just too expensive.

David E. Ross

David, thank you for commenting. I'm glad that I'm not alone on RCSD.

May I ask you why a stamp collection should be "complete, comprehensive"?

I'm asking because none of mine is, and will never be complete, but
nevertheless I enjoy them.

Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization & Abusives: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/