Old October 6th 03, 01:20 PM
Lynne Stewart

Here's the text they list in the ordering section of their site for the
binders:

***

Full case of Enterprise: Season 2 Collectors Albums. Each album comes
complete with 12 plastic pages, a bonus promo card and an exclusive T'Pol
costume card. 4 albums per case

***

I'm also pretty sure I got a letter along with my sales material to the
effect as well. At least right after I got the sales materia I posted a
message to my newsletter group about the costume card in the binder, so I
hope i wasn't hallucinating

Lynne

"DAYK" wrote in message
I hope you are right. I was just at the website and they list the binder

card
as a T'Pol promo card #P3, not a costume card.
I guess the best thing to do is ask Rittenhouse directly.

Subject: wttf: T'Pol Costume Card / Binder
From: "Lynne Stewart"
Date: 10/5/2003 5:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
Actually, there are TWO T'Pol costume cards. One is a true *costume card*
swatch of fabric, the other is a *preview* card, not sure if it will be a
special type of card or what, but it's not a fabric card. The favric card

is
a bidner excluisve, the preview card is a multi-case dealer incentive.

The
costume card used the Season III blue catsuit uniform. Not sure what

image
is on the preview card.

Lynne