Old October 3rd 03, 10:45 PM

I think it was initially advertised as a binder exclusive costume card, but
was changed.

Dan Carleton

"JG Boutilier" wrote in message
really? i must go see, I read it was in the binder....AHHHHH that really
sucks !

thanks, jim

DAYK wrote in message
According to the Rittenhouse Website,
the binder card is the T'Pol promo card, not the costume card. The

T'Pol
costume card is listed as a mult-icase incentive card, which means it

will
be
very expensive on E-bay no doubt.

Subject: wttf: T'Pol Costume Card / Binder
From: "JG Boutilier"
Date: 10/2/2003 5:31 PM Pacific Standard Time

Hi all, I'm in desire of the upcoming T'Pol Costume to be found in the
Binder.

I have a Complete DS9 Ezri Dax (deboer) Auto for Trade A15

from what I see, the A15 is more than twice the value of the binder and
costume, so should be a good trade.

please email direct,
thanks, jim

--
PLEASE REMOVE "NOSPAM" from my email when REPLYING. Do NOT

automatically
hit repy to send email.

Thanks, James