Old June 3rd 04, 12:51 AM
Kyle Mutcher

Bob Says...
This year it will most likely cost more than one cent to make a penny.
It already costs more to get them circulating. And the cost of wasted
productivity to businesses is immeasurable. I think we can suffer them
up to 2009, which will be the centennial of the Lincoln cent and the
bicentennial of Lincoln's birth. If I were king, I'd make 2008 be the
last year of circulating cents, and make a special commemorative cent
for 2009, and then no more.

--
Bob

I move that Bob be made king of RCC for 403 days starting Friday.

We need some sort of Potentate Figure head with nominal powers of persuasion
and decisive problem solving abilities.

Any one want to second that movement?

Kyle.