Old October 30th 10, 06:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default 8 Track pUnK

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:22:19 -0700 (PDT), Jeff Shipman
wrote:

Does anyone have any punk rock on 8 track tape for sale?? i.e. The
Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Xray Spex, Sham 69, The Vibrators, Siouxsie
& The Banshees, ect.... Please let me know if you do. Thank you.

I may have the Ramones and the Pistols still left, but I'll have to
check some boxes. If they're still there, they have new splices and
foil and have been cleaned and Teflon lubed. Get back to this NG
later.