Old April 14th 19, 03:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

Default Trading my Gretzky memorabilia !!!

Hello I have a hockey classic fall preview 80/81 with Wayne gretsky (that's how it's spelled in the preview book), also has bobby hull in this book. I was looking at you're list and I see you have one from 79/80. I was wondering if you would have any idea how much my fall preview is worth especially with the spelling error of Gretzky's name. Please call if you can, 1-226-224-9365. My name is crystal. or please email me at thanks so much I hope I hear from you!