Old July 9th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dave Hinz

Default O.K., so what about that spot Ira?

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:59:01 -0500, Mr. Jaggers lugburzman wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

No, the core issue of the matter with him and the other two loudest
trolls, is that people keep dancing for them so they keep on trolling.

I stand by everything I have said. Perhaps one day you will meet oly in
person, as I have, and find him to be a decent human being with his unique
combination of good points and bad points.

I can see no benefit to meeting someone who (weakly attempts to)
badmouth experts in the field and insinuate dishonesty where there is
none. I recognize and reject his tactics for what they are. Life is
too short to dance with a pig.