Old June 14th 05, 03:45 AM

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:15:32 +0800, "Rodney"
wrote:

| But - notice - he did have the obligatory bottle of headache medicine
| close at hand.

I couldn't read the bar-code It may be Wolf's Vitamin C.
I tell you what, I reckon the monitor is too close, not enough
workspace at keyboard.
C'mon Tracy, what about a snap of your den?

I was right about the bottle - or - VERY CLOSE. I didn't state Advil,
Tylenol or aspirin, but hit it on generics!

I'll try to do a pic or 2, but it'll frighten the faint of heart.
(Those on heart medications take heed!) 90% of my stuff is in 1 room,
the rest elsewhere.

I'll try to get my very raunchy digital camera to work properly and
see what I can come up with.

I will state this, it is a space management nightmare. Stay tuned,
news at eleven.

Tracy Barber
adirondack-pc
"Freebie Stamp Project"