Old April 7th 07, 02:49 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Jerry Dennis

Default Ebay is Unfair!

On Apr 6, 6:44?am, "Kim" wrote:
Hi. My name is Kim and I was a powerseller on eBay. My account was canceled
for no apparent reason give

remaining gripe snipped

My original ebay account was cancelled many years back. When I asked
ebay why, I got the standard, "Thank you for writing to ebay. You
account has been cancelled. Jimbo-Billy-Bob-Ray." This went on for
about 12 e-mails, my aggravation getting worse (I was trying to get a
Silver Eagle at the time). After calling every responder to task to
explain what they were talkingabout, I finally demanded that SOMEONE
speak English and give me a straight answer. Like a Sudoku puzzle, I
had to read between every line in every response to figure out that
one of my kids was a NPB on a couple of items, and only because she
lived in my house were all ebay accounts listed in that address
cancelled. So I said, "**** on them." I opened another account with
a different name and a different address. What are they going to do
now? It's been years.

Trying to get an answer out of ebay is useless. If you don't like
their rules, don't play. There are many other online auction sites
available.

Jerry