Old April 6th 07, 09:30 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
nofeestillyoulose

Default Ebay is Unfair!

ps don't use ebay and consider it a Easter Gift.
"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"Jim R" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 08:43:21 -0400, "Bruce Remick"
wrote:

Life is often unfair. The thing called eBay is not a God-given right
bestowed upon people who have chosen to use it to make money for
themselves.
People who have woven their financial existance around eBay should recall
what life was like for them BE. How did they manage to earn a living? If
you want to use eBay, you've gotta play by their rules and accept their
whims-- agree with them or not.

Oh, CRAP! Companies who treat their customers without due care for
their welfare, or treat them like **** (like eBay does) are fair game
for anyone who can sue them for as much as they can. Good luck to
them!

(I speak as someone who has just had all my ebay items removed by
eBay.co.uk, with no explanantion or notification - and as far as I can
see they didn't breach any of eBay's terms and conditions).

Jim R

Than you're perfectly free to not use eBay anymore or any other auction
venue that you don't like. eBay has treated most of us just fine over the
years. I'll continue to take advantage of what they offer as long as I'm
happy. I don't expect eBay to look out for my welfare. They're out to
make a dollar. Something you did caused them to do what they did.
Otherwise, they are usually most eager to keep customers. If you think
you can afford to sue them on whatever grounds you think might apply, good
luck. But I think you might be better off simply looking for another
auction venue if you need to sell your stuff that way.

Bruce