Old July 1st 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Bill Sharpe

Default Map of Denmark

Ralphael1 wrote:
Mette wrote:

Thanks for the map. It is true that it is not very detailed, and it seems
that both Bob (and Viktor Sten) are thinking of a rather accurate military
map.

Text snipped.

Hello Mette. It looks good to me but since I have never seen a map of
Denmark I do not know what the country is supposed to look like. I was
surprised to see that Denmark is not one piece of land and has several
islands.

Ralphael, the OLD one

There are much more detailed maps of Denmark, e.g. the Michelin
Scandinavian map, which we bought from Amazon for our recent vacation
trip to Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.

Let's not get into whether or not Finland is part of Scandinavia...

Bill Sharpe