Old September 20th 10, 08:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Heads up! Noodles' YouTube account

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 02:34:56 -0400, "Andy" wrote:

he works or worked for GE?snip

Yup, he does or did. He got a "wired" job worked at the plant where
his dad was a supervisor in Mountain Top, PA...King Fifth Wheel, a
very old company that made fifth wheels for buggies back in the 19th
century. Things progressed and King started making parts for the gas
turbine engine industry, and GE was a big customer. Evenutally, King
wound up being bought by Smiths Aerospace of England. GE, which
always gobbles up its suppliers in order to either offshore them or
shut them down, bought out King Fifth Wheel from Smiths
and...tada...Charlie Nudo started working for one of the worst
employers in the country, General Electric.

I'm sure the GE saw some of his shannanigans on Usenet and called him
into the office...that's why we don't see him anymore. That, plus
Google banned his IP for life, and eBay cut him back to being a "Buy
It Now" only seller. But he's still out there, trying to sell $50
chain saws for $225. Once a crook, always a crook.