Old March 5th 08, 01:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Is there a way to moderate this group after all these times?

Yeah; it's bizarre; you know like computers that take over the world.
They get a life of their own. Someone starts something then it runs
rampant and renegade. I think that's what's happened here. Truth be
told the "powers that be" should be the people who invented the whole
thing. If this is truly public and has NOBODY or noone ever policing
it we could see some truly bizarre stuff happening (worse than we can
imagine); psychopaths running amuck without recourse. Kind of scary.

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:17:55 -0600, "Gummby3"
wrote:

It just baffles me. The Alt groups have to originate from somewhere on some server. Wouldn't that/those person/people be the ones to change the settings?