Old April 6th 13, 01:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Today

Like I said earlier in the week, if I didn't get anything the rest of the week, my week would have been a great one, well nothing on Tuesday, Wednesday or yesterday, but got 3 today and still have tomorrow, so here they a

Star Trek, Voyager
Patterson Dalian, Susan, c/o TGMD Talent Agency, 6767 Forest Lawn Dr, Ste 101, LA, CA 90068, 2 signed IC's.

NFL
Wyche, Sam , PO Box 1570, Pickens, SC 29671, 2 signed IC's.
Biakabutuka, Tim, 110 Sonny's Way, Fort Mill, SC 29708, 1 signed IC.

Hockey
Daoust, Dan, 55 John Silver Cres, Markham, ON L3R 9B, 2 signed IC's.

Hope everyone had a great day,

Joe