Old November 21st 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
KenK

Default In search of a decent PEELABLE hinge

Roy wrote in
:

Anybody have any suggestions? I am looking for something as good as
the old Dennison hinges.

Thanks,
Roy

I've had fairly good luck with two, but my supply is very old - I've not
worked on stamps for many many years until recently.

A blue not very strong hinge made by Western Stamp and Coil Supply
Company. I don't remember where I got these.

Another called Dennis's (not Dennison!) hinges. The package says

G&K Hobby Supplies
2121 Beale Ave.
Altoona PA 16601.

I think I _may_ have bought these at Subway Stamps.