Old January 9th 08, 10:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Christian Feldhaus

Default Help with a problem

qfwfq wrote:

The order was made one year ago. The postage was paid as INSURED. I have no
response from the dealer since the beginning of November.
I though Muntplaats was a serious dealer but his response has been very bad.

Hmm, I have purchased from Muntplaats/Numiscollect several times, and
have never had such problems. Don't know how fast or slow they are in
general; I usually order more than one item and always ask for one
single shipment (to avoid high shipping charges). So if anything is not
in stock, delivery may take a little. Of course having to pay in advance
is not the best option from the buyer's POV but if the price is OK, fine
with me.

Got an e-mail from them the other day; the office is (now we should say
"was") closed between mid-December and 4 January. As for your case, I
would contact Muntplaats again (in written, maybe with delivery
confirmation) and set a reasonable deadline. Something like, please send
me the items by March 1 or send me my payment back. But as I wrote, I
have never experienced anything like that with them, so this seems to be
a quite extraordinary case ...

Christian