Old January 4th 08, 11:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
qfwfq

Default Help with a problem

Last February I made an order with Muntplaats (http://www.muntplaats.com). I
ordered several coins by INSURED mail. I made a bank transfer to them and waited
for the parcel. In April, as I have no notice from the coins, I asked to
Muntplaats about my order. They reply that they were moving to a new office and
they asked to me I will wait until the end of April. After a lot of e-mails
asking for my order I got an e-mail from Muntplaats saying that the parcel was
returned to them and sent again. At the beginning of June I got another e-mail
from Muntplaats (after several e-mail from me) in which they told me about lot
of problems with parcels to Spain!. At the beginning of July I sent to
Muntplaats another e-mail, and others at the end of July, and the end of August.
At the end of August I got an e-mail from Muntplaats in which they told me they
will check with the post. In October I got an e-mail in which they told me they
have no news from the post office. In November another e-mail saying they will
give a solution to my problem at middle November. Since then, I have no notice
from Muntplaats.

The order was made one year ago. The postage was paid as INSURED. I have no
response from the dealer since the beginning of November.
I though Muntplaats was a serious dealer but his response has been very bad.

My question is: Have I any option to get my coins or to recover my money?
Any suggestion

Thanks

Jose M. Quintana