Old July 22nd 06, 01:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Bud Klass

Default Tech Seeburg LS-2 Problem!

Tony,

thanks I will pass the info along!

Bud
"Tony Miller" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:17:44 GMT, "Bud Klass"
wrote:

My Brother has a 1969 Seeburg LS2. Its stuck on the 7s. You press a1 and

it
picks a7. Press c1 and it pick c7. It does this with all the selections.
Sound like something easy but I live in Florida and he lives in Ohio

anyone
have any ideas I can pass along.

Bud

Bud;
I would check the Numbers bank of the Selector for dirty or very loose
contacts. The Write-In pulse enters at the '1' side of the bank, and
travels from switch to switch until it finds a depressed one, at which
time it gets diverted to the Tormat through the route set up by the
pushed switch. Another possibility is a bad connection where the
Tormat plugs into the Selector.

Cheers,

Tony Miller