Old June 27th 03, 04:48 AM
John Robertson

Have you the CDM-3 player? If so, what is the version of software in
your machine. There is a version that allows you to play complete CDs
by selecting Disc/Track XX/00 the same as the later models. I can send
you a copy of that software.

Also what is your serial number? If it is between 3108XXXX and
3207XXXX then you need to update many of the transistors. I have the
info on www.flippers.com/wurlitzer.html

John :-#)#

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:58:36 GMT, "mike" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to disable the random play feature on a 92' model 50
CD Wurlitzer OMT?

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com