Old September 3rd 04, 04:08 PM
John Mycroft

Gday!
Ah yes, I do miss New Zealand's tunnels, especially the Homer which is cut
through solid rock and has never had a proper road bed put in it. Try that
in your low-slung Ferrari!

Don't mock the English coinage of my youth - I still have trouble with the
nickel being bigger than the dime and with the dime saying cryptically that
it is worth "one dime". If you want truly stupid coins, go to Australia
(What, them again!!) where the 1 dollar coin is half the size of the 2
dollar coin.

I will not be drawn on the subject of the USA's paper money. Nothing that
ugly has any right to be valuable.

--
Cheers - John Mycroft
coryton_at_cobbsmill_dot_com