Old July 29th 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
darnoc

Default Global warming: It's HEEEEEERE....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sun/

BTW, this heat news is fairly amusing to me tho. Never had AC my whole
life. Was it hot last week? goddamn right. didn't sleep at all Friday
before last. But ****, when people talk as if human beings will just flat
out die if it gets above 90. Tho, I guess it's like when people who never
drive on snow hit trees. When it gets above 90 with high humidity, it's not
time to build that shed in back yard. It's time to drink plenty of fluids,
sit down, and try not to breath too hard. 92+ with high humidity this
weekend here in the midwest. Wish me luck.