Old February 3rd 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Y. Zacre

Default J.G. Nicholson

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
The most interesting donation we've had in our charity bookshop for
a while; a small calf-bound volume of poems by J.G. Nicholson, gold
blocked on the cover "A Chaplet of Southernwood or A Garden of
Ladslore" (sic, should be "Ladslove").

Both seem exceedingly rare. OCLC lists only 2 copies of A CHAPLET OF
SOUTHERNWOOD and only 5 copies of A GARLAND [not: GARDEN] OF LADSLOVE.
A very nice find indeed--I might consider sending it to a real auction
house.

Sheesh, why didn't I think of that?

Survey says, number one answer: dropped on his head as a child.