Old October 28th 12, 01:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Oct 26, 2012

Got 3 in the mail, only 1 good one, a good one from England and the usual 2 RTS, with one with the infamous, opening, looking at it and taping it shut and returning it! Love it. Here they a

Doctor Who
Cavazos, Rob,c/o Shepperd-Fox, 5 Martyr Rd, Guildford, GU1 4LF, 2 signed IC's, wrote a note on 1 of them telling me, until he got to England, he had never heard of DW, he's from Mexico, but now he's glad to be part of the DW family.

RTS
Babylon 5
Turenne, Louis, c/o Silver, Massetti & Szatmary, 8730 Sunset Blvd, #440, LA, CA 90069

Star Trek
Lucy Boryer, used a home address, envelope was opened, I know the letter was read, cause of the was I insert stuff, it was tapped shut and "RTS" was written on it. Found an agents address, going back out.

Anyway, 1 more day, we'll all see what we get,

Joe