Old February 14th 07, 12:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
Darth Chipotle

Default How to get rid of an eBay fraudster

DeserTBoB wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:41:09 -0600, Darth Chipotle
wrote:

Oh goody Karl Marx has an errand boy.

I suppose when ebay starts to get taxed, I can go back to making money
by selling dope and baseball batting punks for money. What the hey, I'll
give YOU a freebie...

YOU didn't clobber $hit bitch! snip

Add sociopath to the diagnosis.

You need a rubber room and some thorazine.

Enjoy your IRS audit!

You some kind of doctor? Diagnosis indeed. IRS audits do not scare me,
like I said, mess with my kids food money, I'll just do something else
to make money. Also, I have been keeping records of all my activities,
so the man can read about my margins. (oh BTW there is a difference
between net and gross...thought you might need to know that since all
taxfans don't seem to know the difference)

I know you are unhappy, just by the words you use, like: "right
wingnuts" No amount of Government taxing and spending will make you
happy, so you must revel in the misfortune of working class folks.
Try getting a job that isn't some tax and spend industry, or in some
ivory tower in some college.

BTW, what DO you do for a living and are all of your records in order?

--
(: The Smoke is Strong with this one.

,--'_`--.
`--._.--'