Old February 21st 05, 12:29 AM
DeserTBoB

On 20 Feb 2005 09:12:28 -0800, "Poodlebutt"
wrote:

Unlike yourself, my ex and I were two mature adults. And at a certain
point, we recognized when it was time for us to make an amicable split.
She kept the dog. I kept the 8 tracks. snip

Someone's personal life isn't any of Noodles' business, really. ****
him. However, his frauds and scams are EVERYBODY'S business, because
he's a petty criminal.

Our breakup was not the sort of affair that left me full of angst and
bitterness. Quite the opposite. No, sir, I did not treat you like an
asswipe and a dick because of any personal problems of my own. To the
contrary, I treated you like an asswipe and a dick because you are an
asswipe and a dick. snip

Going back to Day 1...in the group FAQ comments before this NG ever
got up and running, Noodles posts, 'Why is Dan Gibson such an
asshole?'. Noodles has been a ****tard from the very beginning!
That's why the Yahoo group wisely banned him, and we're going to ban
him, too.

You've promised to come see me for years now, you ****ing loser. Come
on down! Get in the car and start driving! I have tomorrow off, the
courts are all closed up! What is your excuse? ****, you sure as hell
don't have a job. Or at least you wouldn't, if your boss ever bothered
to figure out how much time you spend drooling on the internet. snip

He projects his own misery on others, a sign of paranoid delusions.
He probably sits as home and "eats the government cheese and gets
welfare checks," just like he claims I do. Now, for the surveillance
pix of "Casa del Noodles," which are coming soon. It's nice to have
friends in disparate areas of the country!

dB