Old November 21st 16, 06:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default AMI F-120

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 1:22:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Just bought this ami f-120. ac side is okay. seems as though I don't have any control power. took the junction box off after I checked the fuses. there is a black lead and a yellow lead hooked to the rectifier. When I put my black lead to the black wire and red lead from the meter to the yellow wire I get 76 volts. when I put the red wire on the 8/10 fuse holders it shows momemtarially 16 volts then immeditally goes to -1. same on both sides of holder. am I testing it right and if so does it mean my rectifier is bad. its still the same old rectifier it came out with. thanks for any help. norm

thanks rob. I have a print for it. going to order a rectifier for it. just not sure where the wires goes. I think I know but not positive. thanks norm