Old August 30th 04, 10:18 AM
Adrian Lawrie

I use Niceday 3000 Laser/copier paper 80g, purchased at a
computer fair in Leicester and Rey 160g card purchased from
Staples in Leicester. The ink used is Pelikan Violet.
Both papers and ink are manufactured in the EU.

Both papers work very well with all my nibs, XF to 1.5mm.
Only when viewing with a 10X magnifier can I see extremely
small amounts of feathering when using a wet writing
fountain pen.

Adrian.

Please remove 12345 from
my address when replying

"Dave" wrote in message
Mike Dee wrote:

Thank you guys for a load of suggestions on finding a

'foolproof' fountain
pen!

Now, could anyone please mention some fountain pen

friendly papers -
loose sheets, letter pads, note pads, notebooks;

preferably (or at
least also) by European manufacturers?