Old September 27th 11, 11:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Charlie Nudo's legacy...Potty-Tank "GTO"

On Sep 27, 3:50*am, "Andy" wrote:
Bob how did my name get brought in to this first posters post i have and
never will deal with noodles or side with him.

Noodles is always obsessed with all of us. It doesn't matter whether
you deal with him or not nor does it matter whether you side with him
or not. He chooses to be onsessed with us because he has no life since
he lost his job due to his workplace closing up.

I hope that this solves things and answers your question.Sincerely
Frank R.Schoonover