Old September 17th 06, 05:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamp,alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.us,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide,alt.fan.stamp.collecting
Larry

Default WANT TO BUY USED SCOTT AND STANLEY GIBBONS CATALOGS

WANT TO BUY USED SCOTT AND STANLEY GIBBONS CATALOGS

I am looking to purchase used Scott and Stanley Gibbons' catalogs.

The catalogues do not have to be from the current year, but they should
be from a year after 1990. I am more interested in identifying the
stamp catalog numbers than the current evaluation of the stamps.

I am look for all of the below:

1- Scott Postage Stamp catalogue, the complete set of 5 or 6 for world
countries A through Z (depending upon the issue date of the catalogue)
2- Stanley Gibbons Stamp Catalogue, Part I, British Commonwealth:
Volume 1 - Great Britain and Countries A-I.
3- Stanley Gibbons Stamp Catalogue, Part 11, British Commonwealth:
Volume 2 - Countries J-Z.
4- Stanley Gibbons, Stamps of the World, 3 or 4 volumes (depending upon
the issue date of the catalogue)

In addition to posting your reply to this discussion group, can you
please e-mail your reply directly to me?

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, California, USA