Old July 11th 03, 02:55 AM
Tim Crawford

Default Bay Psalm Book listing mystey

I was looking in Ahearn's "Book Collecting 2000" for a listing for my copy
of Will Harriss's "The Bay Psalm Book Murder" 1983 Walker. when I found it
twice. Harris, Will. The Bay Psalm Book Murder. New York. 1983 and Harriss,
Will. The Bay Psalm Book Murder. New York. 1963. I am going to assume this
is a typo. Is it possible there are two "The Bay Psalm Book Murder"s written
twenty years apart?

The value is similar so I found out what I wanted to know but does anyone
know if Harriss's signature brings any kind of premium?

Tim Crawford