Old January 30th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default removing inscriptions

"Robert Harmon" wrote in message
.191...

My 'x' gave me many books over the years (good girl). Each one is
inscribed
in ink with date, my name, her name & a note (bad girl).

Are there any products or home concoctions that will remove these? These
are not for resale but their value to me is lessened by this defacement.

When I want to remove remnants of a broad I generally use Johnnie Walker
Black and a little water, applied liberally. Although this one time I had to
resort to penicillin. Also applied liberally. HTH.

TIA
--
Remove "Z" to reply via email.