Old August 9th 08, 09:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

Default Channel 1 & Channel 2 Speakers

I am looking for a set of Channel 1 & Channel 2 remote speakers for a Seeburg
222 that are complete and look decent, that won't break the bank. Does anyone
have a clue where I can get a pair. I see them on ebay at times, but they are
always missing something. Thnaks in advance.

- C.G. Learn
- Valhalla Home Services! - Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net
- A Gamers Paradise - Over 100 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net