Old December 19th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Nooker

Default have you been getting 2003A Twos from your local bank?

nope. at my bank down the way from Owen (Sunnyvale, CA), they only had 2003
I-B $2 notes.

Mark

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message
I picked up a pack of $2s just before my recent trip to New Zealand and
Australia. They were series 2003A of L district. Got them through Wells
Fargo in San Francisco, CA.

On 12/7/06 1:09 PM, in article , "Fred Shecter"
wrote:

If so, let us know what city/state. Mention the bank if you feel like it.

2003A L district were delivered to So Cal B of A branches as part of the
Holiday Cash.

-Fred Shecter