Old February 8th 05, 10:15 PM
Colin

Dale,
Sorry for the delay, my ISP was carrying out maintenance which prevented
me uploading the pics. The images below show the item in question, I agree
with your comment that holed coins are not worth anything, however they may
still provide interest/reference for someone. If you are interested in the
medal in any way shape or form let me know and I will pop it in the post to
you free of charge. I feel it may be happier with someone who will have
interest in it than sitting in my rejects bag.

http://www.saddler.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/photo.html

Thanks
Colin

I would be interested in seeing it. My personal opinion is if they are
damaged they
are not worth anything.
Others may disagree.

Tautenhayn, Josef Hermann, born Vienna, May 5, 1837, died Vienna, April 1,
1911
Tautenhayn, Josef (junior) (1868-?) (note from newspaper: was 90 in 1958)

Dale