Old May 19th 08, 06:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
TBerk

Default Finally got enough parts to record 8-tracks to CD.

On May 15, 8:19 am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
On May 15, 2:59 wrote:

I have a whole bunch of 8-track, cassette and vinyl records I'm
transferring to Hard Drive with the end result = burning a bunch of
CDs.

(Hows _that_ for an On Topic post?)

Tberk

real 8-trackers prefer analog tape and vinyl

burning an 8-track to CD is counterproductive, and lossy

Well, (If we can stay on topic,)

1) the original tapes are degrading, to the point they can't be played
too much.

2) The Owner asked me to, so i said OK.

3) By working through troubles and bumps in the road I get real life
experience, working w/ surplus equipment the cost is low.

TBerk