Old May 15th 08, 06:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default how to tweak a mercury sucking NE Penny lowlife coal mining ginzo- all it takes it the truth...

On Thu, 15 May 2008 09:28:20 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

yet you're the one who FLUNKED OUT of free welfare college at UCLA... snip

Firstly, even an idiot knows that ANY UC school is NOT FREE...in fact,
UCLA is a very expensive school to get through to a degree. Secondly,
you wouldn't know that, since you barely made it through high
school...or did you?

while I worked my way through college, earned 2 degrees, and developed
a 130 IQ snip

STUGOTS! You don't "develop" an IQ, moron. Charlie Nudo outed as a
fraud yet again! "Degrees in banking and electronics?" I don't think
so; proof is here in this NG that you don't even know what a capacitor
is or does. Your best foray into "higher education" was the auto shop
at Ridgeview HS in Mountain Flop, where they put all the 'tards too
stupid to make it in the college prep track.

meanwhile, you don't work, after being FIRED by Bell Systems for poor
work history ten years ago, you never got another job, so you collect
a fraudulent SSI disability claim- sucking off the welfare cash cow-
and food stamps

(laughter...) snip

Talk to a lawyer about your tax evasion problems, because if someone
should come after you after the IRS has driven you into poverty, you
still have to respond to the summons...and will have liens filed
against anything you still have.

Charlie Nudo...slave for life.